The Review Chronicle (hereinafter known as “TRC”) takes the privacy of reviewchronicle.com (hereinafter known as “Website”) and its readers information very seriously.
Information Collected from All Visitors to our Website
Additional Personal Information that May be Collected
The Review Chronicle may collect:
- Your email address and name, when you visit the Website;
- Information about your computer hardware and software when you use the Website. The information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by TRC for the operation of the services which TRC provides to readers and to maintain quality of such services, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Website.
Information and Data that May be Accessed and Collected
What TRC has access to are as follows:
- Number of users who are viewing the Website and/or Page at a time;
- Number of users who have viewed the Website and/or Page over a period of time;
- Type of mobile devices users are on when viewing the Website and/or Page;
- Number of engagements with the Website and/or Page
What The Review Chronicle will not be accessing:
- Any personal information pertaining to our readers. The information include name, contact information, social media accounts.
All information accessible by TRC is solely used for analysis of content, or displaying of engagements as provided by Facebook.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is embedded on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may still be able to access all or parts of the Website.
Security Of Your Personal Information
TRC strives to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. Although TRC will its best to protect your personal data, TRC cannot fully guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once TRC has received your information, we will adhere to strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data.
Access to, Updating, and Non-Use of Your Personal Information
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of PDPA, you have the right to request a copy of the information that TRC has about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to [email protected]
TRC wants to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information which you have provided to TRC changes, for example if you change your email address, name or contact number, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to [email protected] You may ask TRC, or TRC may ask you, to correct any information which either party think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove any information which you deem is inaccurate.
You have the right to ask us not to collect, use, process, or disclose your Personal Information in any of the manner described herein. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if TRC intends to use your Personal Information for any purpose or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for any purpose. You can give us notice of your intention to halt the collection, use, processing, or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
Links to Other Websites
Changes To This Statement